Quick…what is the most painful thing that can happen to your body?
I hear that a broken femur and childbirth are pretty painful…but if you have ever suffered from Plantar Fasciitis, I’m sure you’ll agree that at its worst – it’s pretty darn bad.
But just what is Plantar Fasciitis? It’s actually caused by severely straining the ligament that supports your arch. If it’s bad enough, it can actually cause tiny tears in the ligament, and that’s when things get unbearable.
The ligaments can become damaged for many different reasons:
- Improper foot support
- You are overweight
- Standing or running for prolonged periods
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Whatever the cause, you just want it cured.
Well, now the bad news. There is no real “cure” for Plantar Fasciitis. All we can do is prevent it from happening in the first place or help speed up the healing process. It’s one of those miseries in life that must heal on its own.
Prevention is the Best Medicine
Ensuring that you have proper support for your feet and wearing properly fitted shoes are two of the best measures you can take to prevent Plantar Fasciitis.
If you are a little overweight, try losing a few pounds to take the pressure off your heels and arches.
And if you really want to make sure you’re protected, buy a quality pair of compression socks that will give your feet the support they need at all the right points of your feet.
What Doesn’t Work
There are many old wives’ tales out there on what helps, including:
- Rubbing your feet – A foot rub always feels nice, but it’s been proven that massage therapy is one of the LEAST effective ways to relieve Plantar Fasciitis pain.
- Icing your arches – Ice provides temporary relief, but since the injury is caused by tiny tears in the Plantar Fascia, it is only TEMPORARY.
- Stretching your foot – Again, this is just a temporary solution and can also cause more harm than good since straining the tendon is what caused the injury in the first place.
What your foot needs is compression and support. And lots of it.
If you really want instant relief… our Plantar Fasciitis compression socks have 7 target zones to give your foot complete support and help ease the pain associated with it.
Order yours today. I’m so confident that you’re going to love them that I’ll give you a 110% money back guarantee!
Click here to start feeling instant relief and get back on your feet today.